Wednesday, February 27, 2008

About commenting...

I enjoy having people comment on my blog. However, I am no longer allowing anonymous comments to stand. You can sign in on a blogger account, or you can give yourself a nickname. But if you make an anonymous comment, I will automatically delete it.

The reason is this: Recently an anonymous person has been making comments that scorn and mock everything I stand for. This person appears to have no use for Christians or Christianity. Now, if this person would have asked honest questions, and wanted honest answers, I would gladly have engaged in dialog with him/her. But this person appeared to have his/her mind already made up, and no amount of reasoning would have had any affect on him/her.

I know that some people will disagree with what I have to say on this blog. I have always expected that. But my comment box is not the place to hide behind anonymity while attacking my God and my faith.

No comments: