Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Now Playing in a Church Near You...

The ever popular theme "Worldliness in Sheep's Clothes" is taking our churches by storm. Some critics are saying that the theme is mis-named--it should be "Sheep in Worldly Clothes." Others say either name fits. Tune in next time to learn more. Meanwhile, tell us what YOU think! Cast your vote today.

Choice #1: "I looked for the World and found it in the Church."

Choice #2: "I looked for the Church and found her in the World."

Choice #3: Both 1 and 2.

Choice #4: Who cares?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say both.

Mom says we'll be seeing the family saturday night! Can't wait to finally meet you!

Granny Kate said...

Yes, I am bringing seven offspring Saturday. On the return trip, there will also be a dog. I am looking forward to meeting you and your mom, and whoever else happens to be there! I also want to track down the house I lived in, in Toddsville.

Unknown said...

Well, we love having lots of company. : )
And you're even bringing company for our dog. haha, coffee would love that I'm sure. Actually everyone will be here, except nate and micah of course. Toddsville is about 10-15 minutes from our house, I drive past it everyday to go to work. I had no idea that you used to live there, I remember you mentioning that you were wondering about the church I had been talking about...We can talk more about it later, maybe I can even wander over there with you. Toddsville is a beautiful town though.
Looking forward to it!