Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Who you're talking to

Lo, children are a heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb990 is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate (Psalm 127:3-5).

I thought it might be fun for you all to see what my family and I look like. This picture was taken on a Sunday night when we were a little tired and some of us were a little giddy. I think that's the reason SOME people's personalities come through so nicely!


From left to right: Elijah (12-in-two-weeks), Sarah (14) holding John (2-in-two-weeks), Nathanael (18), me holding Timothy (3 months), Josiah (16), Abigail (7), Elizabeth (3), my pastor-husband, and Benjamin (10). Notice that I seem to be getting shorter!

Here's a close-up of Timothy.

Pearl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your picture. The kids all look happy and healthy and the boys are growing so tall.