I tried to start home schooling after Labour Day, but there's just so much to do around here we haven't had time. We're hoping to start by the end of October. Right now we're experiencing real-life education, which is, in many ways, more important than academics.
I am hoping that by the beginning of November I can start posting on this blog at least once a month. I want to start by putting on a lot of pictures...
- stuff we do with free pallet wood
- Sam, growing by leaps and bounds (he's six months old already!)
- me, smaller by a significant number of pounds
- the goat barn
- all Sarah's rabbits (maybe two dozen or so?)
- Sarah's ducks (sorry, but the pig went to the butcher today)
- the new roof and porch
- the new bike shed/lean-to we added to the side of the garage
Got to go do laundry, rake leaves and finish making supper. We're having chicken leg quarters tonight.
Love to all my friends and enemies! (You know who you are :) ) Anonymous, if you still read this, know that I pray for you, but I couldn't let you communicate with me anymore. Hope you're doing okay.
Cathy for all the gang.